HAPPY JUNE DAIRY MONTH!
Raise your glass of milk and toast to the dairy farmers of New England this June Dairy Month! Start off your celebration by testing how much you know about dairy.
Here are the top 3 ways to celebrate June Dairy Month…
- Connect your students with a local dairy farmer from your state with Moo News!
- Celebrate dairy month by tracking how many cows it takes to supply your school with milk in June!
- Want your students to better understand where their milk comes from? Check out our Farm to You Resources!
With Your Clients:
- Let your clients know they can continue to enjoy dairy if they've been diagnosed with lactose intolerance. Learn more and get resources!
- Encourage your clients to add a cup of milk to every meal. Not only does it provide 8 grams of high quality protein, but lots of nutrients too! Learn more.
- Help us celebrate June Dairy Month on social media #JuneDairyMonth.
In Your Community:
- The Great American Milk Drive gives you a simple way to donate milk to help local families in need.
- Check out these virtual dairy farm tours from Must Be The Milk.
- Join us on Facebook throughout June as we feature our staff and partners and their favorite ways to celebrate June Dairy Month! Send us a picture of you with your favorite dairy food at firstname.lastname@example.org to be featured!
General Mills Foodservice is teaming up with National Dairy Council’s® to improve childrens’ health with Expanding Breakfast Grants. Apply Today! Deadline is August 29, 2014.
NEW: The May edition of Moo News is now available! Click here to get the latest updates from a farm in your state.
Locate Free Summer Meals for Kids in Connecticut.